perjantai 1. lokakuuta 2010

Wishlist at the moment, well after serching through some auctions :P

Photobucket
Oh these lovely sweethearts I found on sale! And I want these sweethearts! These together will cost about 60€ but it's because of the leather jacket. Jackets cost always a lot :(
For some unknown reason, I have been now wanting grey jacket with furry hood. I love leather jackets. Not real leather but fake. It's just looking great. All my real leather jackets are 2hand. Same goes with my furs. I don't want any creature to die for me so used fur is okay.
Next to it you can see a diamond cross! Oh I love cross necklaces. Don't know why but I collect those. *wink wink* I accept any cross necklaces :P
Underneath you can see weird thingy. Which actually is tube scarf. Lately I fell in love with those warm beautiful things. ^^I love also it's color, it's perfect. Light beige.<3
Under the scarf you can see rivet belt. Ah I love rivets. :P I have many rivet belts but theyre all big, not small like this one ^^ and this you can use on your waist.
I think rest don't need any words to describe them! :) Wish me luck to win the auctions! ^^
Missed the first auction :D Oh well, I don't mind because I found something I love way more!!!(and someone did bid way more than I expected so I don't think I would have paid that much either!) My new love will be shown only if I win the bid, because I intend to win it! Little hint: it's hawt *drool*

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti