perjantai 15. lokakuuta 2010

HELP!

I bought this one cute shirt for really cheap price but it's ugly on me! It looks like guy wearing a lace shirt!!! Back side is really really boring. So I thought about making the back look like corset-like.
So any ideas about what color metal parts should be(gold, silver) and the ribbon should be? The shirt is white and really girly! I want it to stay soft, girly and just cute. No rough dominatrix look.
If anyone feels like you need picture of shirt, let me know. I'll post it then.
Front side will have same color ribbon under breasts giving some femine shape to it.

1 kommentti:

  1. Mä en valitettavasti osaa neuvoa muuten kuin antamalla linkin netin kenties kattavimpaan tee-se-itse sivustoon:

    http://whatthecraft.com/

    Sieltä pitäis löytyä ees jotain ^^

    VastaaPoista