perjantai 1. lokakuuta 2010

Favourites!

Sweet Sacrifice Bikini EUR 16,95, Panos Emporio - NELLY.COMCreta Bikini Bottom EUR 13,90, Panos Emporio - NELLY.COM

Both are Panos emperio bikinis and I drool for those. Pics are from nelly.com. They have huge sale right now there!!!

I recently realized that I just love Only and Panos emperio clothes. I just love them! They are Puuuuurrrr-fect! Ahh I wish I would have enough money to buy those blue ones! Sure theyre cheap but my shopping spree emptied my wallet. Completly! Those blue ones are really funky! Those red ones are gorgeous but they don't give me such energetic feeling as the blue one does :D
Only makes clothes that look great but also look great on my body! I have always loved Only. Specially I love their jeans!
Panos emperio makes gorgeous stuff! I luff those. Colors are energetic and beautiful. I'm in love.
Link also makes great clothes! Me likes a lot!! ^^ For some weird reason I can't find any of their clothes on the net. But I do own many made by link!! :o
Terranova. Oh I nearly forgot this one. But before I fell asleep I saw huge pile of Terranova bags. So yes I love their clothes aswell. How could I forgot it? Maybe because I only go to Terranova when I'm abroad. Haven't found their shop here!!!
Vila and Gina Tricot are also one of the favourites but only because it reminds me a lot of Only. I don't know why. But Vero Moda seems boring these days.

Montana Super Low Jeans EUR 34,50, Only - NELLY.COMDolotta L/S Sweat EUR 6,50, Only - NELLY.COMAj Ex Shoulder Long Shirt EUR 10,90, Only - NELLY.COM

To be fair I added lovely Only's jeans and sweater and long shirt! Those look so gorgeous but aren't too colorful. More of a casual, elegant and well great! Also I was desperately looking for that necklace in the last pic and I finally found one! Will post pics of it soon :))<3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti