keskiviikko 13. lokakuuta 2010

Way too pink?

For some reason I have started to like pink as a color a lot lately! I guess because it's such a cheerful color! Or maybe because everywhere you can see those pink ribbons(breastcancer)? I don't care which one it is! I have pink stuff lying in my closet without barely ever using any of those. Well one day I decided that I'm off to city in pink. Excuses, I just wanted so badly use my pink jacket! It's just such a pretty jacket.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I know that my bag doesn't fit the outfit at all! But I needed a big bag and this is one of the biggest I have. Notice thought that my necklace fits the bag :) Chains in both! I didn't want to be too pink so instead of using my pink jeans, I used my black leggings-like trousers. And yes I use those a lot! But those are comfy and not bad looking pants! Unfortunately it was way too cold outside to go without socks but I think socks complete the outfit anyway!

Jacket - Zara
Shoes - H&M
Bag - Guess
Pants - I have no idea?

PhotobucketPhotobucket
About socks and shoes with heels!! NOTE this is important! Some socks make it impossible to walk! And in a hurry I used socks that made walking IMPOSSIBLE!!! So next time before leaving home, I try walking around at home in case this happens again!

Photobucket
This is soo best =) I'm glad to have it! Soo comfy jacket!!! Love it lots! I'm glad that I did buy this while having doubts if I will ever use it!

Photobucket
This is my Pink inspiration source! Nailpolish! I tried my sisters nailpolish and when I looked at my nails I decided to wear pink ^^

2 kommenttia:

  1. Iik XD Ihana. Legally Blonde -meininkiä. Haluun samanlaisen takin <3 Mut niitä ei kai oo enää myynnissä? Next time put on your pink pants 8)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Ei kait oo myynnissä :< Aivan helvetin ihana takki on! :D Ihanan tuntunenki! Harmi, etten oo blondi:D Ois muute match-made-in-heaven. Tai sit ei. Tulis jotenki semmoinen halpa olo. x)

    VastaaPoista