tiistai 28. kesäkuuta 2011

Time is passing by...

I remember when that day when I was little and got my first watch. I was soo happy! It was pink(of course) and really girly. But my first watch made me feel like a grown up. Every girl wants to feel like a grown up. Every woman wants to feel like a girl. World is a bit funny. Anyways (not to get more off topic) after awhile every kid started to have a phone and that phone sort of made the watch useless. That's actually really sad.
Few days ago I started wondering (since I seem like having a lot of time to wonder by myself all sort of things, like why bacon tastes so good, why weather is always bad during holidays but rest of the time it's good. Well you get the point!) and I remembered that after awhile of getting my first phone, I didn't use my watch anymore. Once I get my life back on track, I'm gonna start using those weird things again! It's gonna take awhile to get used to watching your watch and not the phone's. Some time ago I saw watches more like a bracelets, well just as a decorations. But they really are classy, useful and pretty at the same time.
So last few days I tried to find a watch that I would love. And I found one! :)

This Guess watch is pretty much perfect! I love combination of golden and black. It's at the same time simple and interesting. I love the part that reminds me of corsets, which I also love a lot. :) Now just need to think for whole next month if it's really the one I would love or can I find something more suitable for myself?

There's actually another one I like too but maybe not as much as the golden one. And of course it's again from Guess. They seem to make a lot of my kind of watches? :P This reminds me more of my boyish side but I think I rather show my girly side. But I can't say that I don't like this one.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti